Thank you for your interest in licensing space at CNY Biotech Accelerator (CNYBAC) at Upstate. Our streamlined process is as follows:
- Our license rate for dry/wet lab space is set at $20/$25 per square foot for the first year. Calculation: (SF * Rate)/12 months = Monthly License Fee.
- Subsequent years are increased by $2.00 per square foot for each additional year (example dry lab year 2 - $22.00; year 3 - $24.00)
Steps to Apply:
- Tours are available to view vacant space. You may license an entire lab or a partial space per your needs in a Collaboration Lab where clients share occupancy.
- Complete the Client Accelerator Application attached or online, include a copy of your Business Plan and forward to either: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- If you need assistance developing a Business Plan, we provide a Business Plan Template
- As a client, we ask that you become a collaborative partner in our mission to inspire collaboration. You can elect to be a mentor, presenter, or innovation evaluator. The Client Accelerator Agreement provides additional information.
- Upon receipt of your completed Application, we will provide you with a copy of our standard Client Accelerator Agreement and Handbook for your review.
- Your application and supporting documentation are provided to our Advisory Board for approval. You will be notified if you are accepted into the program within 3-4 days of submission to the Board.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
CNYBAC Facilities and Systems Manager
Kathi Durdon, MA, CCRP
CNYBAC Director of Operations and Innovation Partnerships